Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Busy Making Soap

Now that Christmas is over for another year, it's time to start replenishing my stock of goats milk soap.
If you've followed this blog for a while, you'll know that I have goats.  I love my goats, but they are a handful.  They are intelligent and do funny things that make me laugh.  They also get into trouble and wreck things that make me cry,  All in all, I'm glad I have them .... Lyle won't say the same thing.....  Sometimes I just have to ignore him. 

This year I'm going to try making cheese.  I love feta cheese and I buy lots of it.   Like everything else on this farm, I figure  that I should be making my own.  I will update with pictures after kidding when I have a milk supply again.

In the meantime though, I am busy making goats milk soap.  Naturally made soap  with goat's milk is very moisturizing on your skin.  The natural glycerin is left in the soap as well.  Store bought soap contains detergent and petroleum derived ingredients.  As well, they have removed the glycerin to sell separately.


Check out the "Product Available to Order" page to find out what fragrances we have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment