Friday, December 30, 2011

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.  We were blessed to have most of our family home this year; lots of laughs and good times.  As usual, I cooked way too much and ate way too much.  Got the kids Just Dance 3 for the wii so now I can workout and maybe loose my Christmas pounds!  The kids have certainly enjoyed playing Just Dance, even Delaney and Sydney got in there and moved.

We got our first heavy snow of the Christmas season so now we can take the kids tobogganing.  We have about 6 inches of snow in the yard this morning.  The Chickens will not step past their front step into the snow so I had to put their water troughs right outside their door.




Jazz, my collie, doesn't mind the snow in the least!  She's looking for new victims to herd.




No comments:

Post a Comment